Yes, There is Hope
Many parents ask us if there is hope for their traumatized family and/or child? We do what we do because, yes, there is hope! Over the years, we have witnessed and shared in the healing that occurs in loving, therapeutic homes and professional sessions. The work is not easy, nor quick, nor without despair, but is very rewarding. Start today with a free 30 minute consultation.
We’re your coach and partner – begin the journey to healing today.
Faye Hall & Jeff Merkert
We Are Attachment Specialists
Find Healing, Start Today
100's of Online Resources, One Subscription Fee
You get ALL these benefits for less than $11 a month with your six month subscription or less than $9 a month for a full year. 70+ videos, multiple articles, and numerous interventions for each. More are added weekly, often before publication.
- Paradigm shift: Understanding, treatment of early trauma
- Trauma Disrupted Competencies: 6 areas derailed by trauma
- Elements: 4 healing practices parents use
- Principles: 7 principles parents cannot ignore
- Environment: How to implement a healing environment
- Team: Valuable therapeutic tools to share with your team
- Attachment: Ways to connect with a fearful, angry child
- Assessment tools: Evaluate parent & child’s behaviors
- Parenting: Direction in self-regulation, self-care, modeling…
- Tools: Worksheets, forms, and visual aids
- Excerpts: From all of our publications.
Learn from Jeff what it’s like working with Early Trauma.
Learn from Jenifer what it’s like working with Early Trauma. As she shares her experiences and how they taught her to handle every situation.
Stay connected with Early Trauma
Stay connected with Early Trauma and learn about upcoming conferences, services offered, new publications, member subscription updates, devotionals and more. eMails are sent at most once per month. Sign-up directly below.
Book a Complimentary 30 Minutes
We’d love the opportunity to hear your story and see how we might partner together. Whether you are a parent or professional, schedule 30 minutes and share your needs.